The dōTERRA ArōmaTouch® Technique is an incredibly relaxing, comforting and clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body.
Each essential oil in the dōTERRA ArōmaTouch® technique is selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their powerful aromatic properties when combined.
The ArōmaTouch® technique uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe and effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. The ArōmaTouch® technique is gentle and can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin so that anyone can benefit without the worry of overwhelming the body.
- dōTERRA Balance® essential oil blend creates a sense of calmness and well-being.
- dōTERRA Lavender essential oil has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and calming properties for thousands of years. Due to its soothing nature, it is used in the ArōmaTouch® Technique to promote relaxation.
- More commonly called “tea tree,” Melaleuca has 90 different compounds and limitless applications. Melaleuca is an essential part of the ArōmaTouch® Technique for its cleansing effect.
- dōTERRA On Guard® offers fragrant, natural, and effective cleansing properties. Because of these benefits it is used in the ArōmaTouch® technique
- ArōmaTouch® essential oil blend is a massage blend that combines the benefits of oils well known for their calming and relaxing effects. The ArōmaTouch® blend is used in the ArōmaTouch® technique because of its soothing sensation to the skin.
- Deep Blue® essential oil blend has an immediate tingling and warming effect on the skin. Because of this effect and its aromatic properties, it was chosen to be a part of the ArōmaTouch® technique.
- Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange releases an energizing, citrusy aroma. We use Wild Orange in the ArōmaTouch® technique because of its ability to energize and revitalize.
- Peppermint, a well loved oil by many, provides a myriad of benefits. Peppermint essential oil is used in the ArōmaTouch® technique for its overall invigoration and energy promoting qualities.
½ hour $65.00
With 1 Hour Massage $125.00
With 1 ½ Hour Massage $150.00